Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Notes

A couple of notes for everybody.

You can check out a couple of packages I've reported on www.newslinkindiana.com. My photographer on both of these packages was Derek Kratzer and he has done a great job shooting and editing these spots.

Also, I turned in my application for another immersion program next semester. (Yes, I know I'm crazy) However, this immersion program is brand new and this coming fall semester will be the pilot semester and I will be completely immersed in SPORTS MEDIA!!!! I am so extremely excited. The competition is pretty stiff to see who will get to take part in it next semester so I'm praying that I'll get the opportunity.

One last thing...I want to encourage everyone to cheer hard for my UK Wildcats in their games tonight and Sunday. If they're able to win...they should make the NCAA field of 64. Also, everybody cheer hard for the Paoli Rams as they play in the regional this Saturday in Huntingburg. I'll be there and can't wait to see Indiana High School basketball at its finest.