Monday, October 27, 2008

Happenings

Well...what can I say? I have really been slacking when it comes to my blog. I'm sorry for all of you who have checked this thing with any regularity for the past 5 weeks. Hopefully I've talked to you in the time span to at least let you know some of the things that are going on. It's been a very rewarding semester thus far. I am enjoying my classes and my sports link experience continues to be wonderful.

The Ball State football team is having a great season. They are now ranked 16th in the Bowl Championship Series standins and have an undefeated 8-0 record. Next up for the fighting cardinals are the huskies from Northern Illinois.

The Paoli Rams are also having a fantastic season with a 9-1 record. They face Mitchell on Friday night in sectional semifinal action.

I will try to write more frequently to keep you up to date on my life and happenings. Hopefully I'll have a link to some of my work from this semester as well.