Sunday, January 27, 2008

I HATE Dish-Network

I made a big mistake back in August when I decided that we should get Dish Network for our apartment instead of regular old cable. Today one of my roomates bumped the dish so we lost our signal...I tried to move the dish back where it would work again but didn't have any luck...So I called Dish Network. After being transferred at least 5 times I finally got to the technical department only to talk with a Robot for 5 minutes...I was ready to throw the phone. Finally I did get to talk with a real person and she walked me through about 30-45 minutes worth of instructions before finally conceeding that she needed to send a technician then she informed me it would be a $50 charge for the technician to visit me and the earliest one could get to my apartment was Thursday afternoon. I told her not to worry about it and I would try to fix the stupid thing myself. Luckily...I just moved the dish enough to reconnect it although our local channels are not showing up which means I can't watch Tiger dominating the golf tournament. Either way...I've decided after this I will no longer deal with Dish Network!