Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wild Week

Just thought I'd let you know why I haven't written much this week. One of the busier weeks in recent memory for me.
Sunday- Indoor Flag Football Officiating 7:30 pm to Midnight
Monday-Newslink 8 am to 5:30 pm Class 6 pm to 8 pm
Tuesday-Class 8-9 am Newslink 9am -4:30pm Jr. High Basketball Officiating 6-8 pm Intramural basketball officiating 8:30-midnight
Wednesday-Newslink 8 am-5:45 pm Class/Newswatch 6 pm-9:45 pm
Thursday- Newslink 9 am-5 pm Cardinal Sports Live 7:30-8:30 Intramural Supervising 8:30-10 CRU 10 pm-11 pm.
Friday Newslink 8am-4:30 pm JV basketball Officiating 6-7:30 pm
Saturday Broadcast Ball State game 1 pm-4 pm

Pretty busy week for me but I'm enjoying what I'm doing...I put together a pretty good package on steroids and high school athletes today...it should be available to watch at www.newslinkindiana.com sometime tomorrow.

In other news: Ball state football signed a 3 star quarterback from Texas today who decommitted from Oregon to come here. The kid is really really good. He is actually rated higher than Nate Davis (BSU's current quarterback and future NFL player). Kelly Page is the guy and he's 6'3 200 pounds. I believe he'll be Nate's successor.