Wednesday, April 9, 2008

God Is Good

The Lord has blessed me in some unique ways the past few days. On Friday, Jessie and I went to the telecommunications banquet for the tcom department here at BSU. It was a fun evening...everyone got dressed up and it was a celebration of the year and there were several awards and scholarships given. I was the recepient of the Tom Hammond News Scholarship. The scholarship is worth $1,000 for next school year and was given out by "The Voice of the Ball State Cardinals" for more than 50 years...Morry Mannies. It was an honor and blessing to recieve this scholarship and certainly the Lord was good in this.

Yesterday I found out some more very good news. I was selected as the intern for WKYT-TV's sports department. WKYT is the CBS affiliate in Lexington and this has been my number one choice for my internship since Januarary. I am very excited about this opportunity. However, there are some things I need to work out...for example-where I'm going to live in Lexington and where I'm going to work. So...if you have any ideas then please let me know. And as always...keep these issues in your prayers. Once again...God is good!