Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello

Wow...it's been a while since I last wrote. Sorry to everyone who checks this thing regularly (Laura). :)

To keep you updated on my summer plans...I'll be done with this semester in a week. (I don't any real finals but Jessie does so say a prayer for her) I will get home on Saturday, May 3rd...Derby Day. I will be home for a week before I move to Lexington to start my internship. I will be living with Ken and Carol Henderson while I'm in Lexington and I'm excited about being in a new city and meeting and getting to know new people. I still don't know exactly what I'll be doing for my internship but I'll be finding out soon.

In other news...if you want to see some more of my work from this semester you can check click here. I'll be adding a few more of my pieces from this semester in the next week so continue to search for me on youtube.com if you want to watch more stuff.

I'll write again soon.