Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Family and Friends

It may sound like a bit of an exageration but this past weekend was one of the best weekends in recent memory for me. I didn't involve any spectacular sporting event or great trip. It didn't even involve me broadcasting any games. It was just a laid back weekend where I got to spend time with my family.
I have to be the luckiest person in the world to have the family I have. My Granny and Grandad and MawMaw and Pawpaw are so loving and encouraging. They are so interested in what I'm doing that they actually get perturbed when I don't blog for a couple of days. My parents just pour out love for me. They encourage and advise me and make me feel like I'm the most important person in the world....and the crazy thing is they also do that for 3 other boys.
I think I just needed to say thank you to my family and friends that shared this weekend with me. It was encouraging and enjoyable.