Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lexington Catholic vs. Dunbar


Tonight I actually got to do some reporting. Now, I gotta clarify and let you know that my reporting didn't actually get on the air but it was an opportunity to get some practice and put some stuff together for my resume tape. I'll try to put the package on youtube when I'm done with it. I may not get it up until Friday if I get it on at all.

I covered the baseball district championship between Lex Catholic and Dunbar. They are two teams with no love lost between them. They despise each other and last season the district championship paired the same teams and Dunbar advanced with a 1-0 victory. This year however was a different story as Lex Catholic won tonight's game 7-0 upon the arm of University of Florida bound pitcher Nick Maronde, pictured above.