Saturday, May 31, 2008

My New Strategy

You may have noticed that I'm trying a new strategy with my posts. For one, I'm working hard to post something every day. As I told Marty yesterday, I didn't know when I started this blog that it would become a full time job pleasing my viewers! I'm just kidding...I'm glad that someone out there cares about what I'm doing enough to check this thing every day.

The second "new strategy" I'm implementing is I'm trying to include a picture with at least most of my new posts. I hope this doesn't slow down the page loading for those of you who are using dial-up. Please shoot me an e-mail and let me know how you feel about the pictures.


Also, I'm going to Southland Christian Church tomorrow morning. I'll let you know what I think about it sometime tomorrow.