Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back in Lexington

I'm finally back in Lexington after a day at the North American Christian Convention in Cincinatti, July 4th at home, and a few days at Scenic Hills Christian Camp.

The week of camp I was at was students going into 6th and 7th grade. It was a very enjoyable week and a full week in terms of numbers. There were over 60 campers! I was representing teen mission during the week. I hope the offering is a good one.

I apologize for not writing for about a week. As you can tell I've been super busy. I should be able to write more often for a few days.

Also, if you would please keep my friend Sam Waldron in your prayers. Sam is part of the camp team that I spent two weeks with this summer and he was in an accident involving a lawn mower today. I don't know much about it other than the lawn mower supposedly severed a couple of fingers on his left hand. One of his passions is music and playing guitar so this injury will be extremely difficult.