Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nothing too Crazy

I apologize for not having written in a few days. Really, nothing too crazy has been going on in my life.

I played Cherry Blossom golf course yesterday (It's been voted the #1 public course in Kentucky 5 years running). I played with the sports director at WKYT, Steve Moss, and a friend of his. I struggled to hit it in the fairways and it really cost me because the rough was very difficult. I shot an 87 and for those of you that know much about my golf game that's MUCH worst than normal. I really fell apart on the back nine where I shot a 47. But...if I get a chance to play there again I know it will be better.

Other than that...nothing very exciting going on. I'll be manning the Teen Mission USA booth and the North American Christian Convention in Cincinnatti this Thursday and Friday. If you're going to be there then please find me or give me a call.